Hey Dannon,

Thanks for pointing that out!  I missed it.  I am now connecting to the remote
database.  I ran "sh manage_db.sh upgrade" and it upgraded from schema 114 to
118 without error messages.  I then ran "sh
./scripts/migrate_tools/0010_tools.sh install_dependencies" and received the
following error:

Traceback (most recent call last): File
"./scripts/migrate_tools/migrate_tools.py", line 21, in app =
MigrateToolsApplication( sys.argv[ 1 ] ) File
"/localdata1/galaxy/glxmaint/src/lib/tool_shed/galaxy_install/migrate/common.py",
 line 59, in __init__ install_dependencies=install_dependencies ) File
"/localdata1/galaxy/glxmaint/src/lib/tool_shed/galaxy_install/install_manager.py",
 line 122, in __init__ is_repository_dependency=is_repository_dependency ) File
"/localdata1/galaxy/glxmaint/src/lib/tool_shed/galaxy_install/install_manager.py",
 line 506, in install_repository
is_repository_dependency=is_repository_dependency ) File
"/localdata1/galaxy/glxmaint/src/lib/tool_shed/galaxy_install/install_manager.py",
 line 345, in handle_repository_contents guid = self.get_guid(
repository_clone_url, relative_install_dir, tool_config ) File
"/localdata1/galaxy/glxmaint/src/lib/tool_shed/galaxy_install/install_manager.py",
 line 253, in get_guid tool = self.toolbox.load_tool( full_path )!
  File "/localdata1/galaxy/glxmaint/src/lib/galaxy/tools/__init__.py", line
671, in load_tool return ToolClass( config_file, root, self.app, guid=guid,
repository_id=repository_id, **kwds ) File
"/localdata1/galaxy/glxmaint/src/lib/galaxy/tools/__init__.py", line 1045, in
__init__ self.parse( root, guid=guid ) File
"/localdata1/galaxy/glxmaint/src/lib/galaxy/tools/__init__.py", line 1260, in
parse self.parse_inputs( root ) File
"/localdata1/galaxy/glxmaint/src/lib/galaxy/tools/__init__.py", line 1351, in
parse_inputs display, inputs = self.parse_input_page( page, enctypes ) File
"/localdata1/galaxy/glxmaint/src/lib/galaxy/tools/__init__.py", line 1655, in
parse_input_page inputs = self.parse_input_elem( input_elem, enctypes ) File
"/localdata1/galaxy/glxmaint/src/lib/galaxy/tools/__init__.py", line 1723, in
parse_input_elem case.inputs = self.parse_input_elem( case_elem, enctypes,
context ) File "/localdata1/galaxy/glxmaint/src/lib/galaxy/tools/__init__.py",
line 1679, in pa!
 rse_input_elem group.inputs = self.parse_input_elem( elem, enc!
 types, c
ontext ) File "/localdata1/galaxy/glxmaint/src/lib/galaxy/tools/__init__.py",
line 1751, in parse_input_elem param = self.parse_param_elem( elem, enctypes,
context ) File "/localdata1/galaxy/glxmaint/src/lib/galaxy/tools/__init__.py",
line 1764, in parse_param_elem param = ToolParameter.build( self, input_elem )
File "/localdata1/galaxy/glxmaint/src/lib/galaxy/tools/parameters/basic.py",
line 215, in build return parameter_types[param_type]( tool, param ) File
"/localdata1/galaxy/glxmaint/src/lib/galaxy/tools/parameters/basic.py", line
1566, in __init__ ToolParameter.__init__( self, tool, elem ) File
"/localdata1/galaxy/glxmaint/src/lib/galaxy/tools/parameters/basic.py", line
54, in __init__ self.validators.append( validation.Validator.from_element(
self, elem ) ) File
"/localdata1/galaxy/glxmaint/src/lib/galaxy/tools/parameters/validation.py",
line 23, in from_element return validator_types[type].from_element( param, elem
) File "/localdata1/galaxy/glxmaint/src/lib/galaxy/t!
 ools/parameters/validation.py", line 283, in from_element tool_data_table =
param.tool.app.tool_data_tables[ table_name ] File
"/localdata1/galaxy/glxmaint/src/lib/galaxy/tools/data/__init__.py", line 35,
in __getitem__ return self.data_tables.__getitem__( key ) KeyError:
'gatk_picard_indexes'

I fixed this by adding the appropriate entries to tool_data_table_conf.xml.  I
then reran the migrate_tools command successfully.  However, now my
"history_dataset_association" table in the database was blown away at some
point.  The table is now completely empty.  Have you ever seen this before?

Thanks,
Eric