Hello,

I am interested by a wrapper in the galaxy-dev.jgi-psf.org : Join Paired-End reads (version 1.0.3) (https://galaxy-dev.jgi-psf.org/tool_runner?tool_id=jgi_rnd_merge_pe) I didn't find it in the tool shed, where is it possible to access to this wrapper ?

Regards,

Julien

--
Julien Daligault
Plateforme Génomique-Transcriptomique (583B)