Hey Iyad,

This is an area under active development.  You can track the progress of it
on this card here:  https://trello.com/c/nwYQNFPK/56-data-library-evolution

The new data libraries are *much* faster, and if you'd like to enable them
for your local site.  You should be able to see this in current versions of
galaxy under Shared Data -> Data Libraries Beta.

-Dannon