where > /dev/null discards the output.

Best,
Wolfgang

On 31.05.2014 01:11, neil.burd...@csiro.au wrote:
Yes that would work. Can you supply an example if possible please?

Thanks
Neil

Message: 3
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 15:04:47 +0200
From: Wolfgang Maier <wolfgang.ma...@biologie.uni-freiburg.de>
To: galaxy-dev@lists.bx.psu.edu
Subject: Re: [galaxy-dev] stdout in history

you could just redirect stdout to /dev/null in the tool's xml <command>
line ?
Is that an option for you ?
Cheers,
Wolfgang

On 30.05.2014 14:35, neil.burd...@csiro.au wrote:
Hi,
       It seems that the first 4/5 lines that are printed in the source
code tools appear in the history (when expended) and in stdout link. Is
there anyway to stop "print" statements appearing in the history panel?

Thanks
Neil