Hi,
    we have the default setup for galaxy hence using SQLite database and all
data store in the same location as the galaxy install.

In Universe_wsgi.ini file there is an entry

# Dataset files are stored in this directory.
#file_path = database/files

How do we go about moving the database to a new location? We don't really want
to delete the data already present in the database just move it to a new
location. If we modify file_path and restart wouldn't that cause further
problems as some data would be in one location and other in another location.
Is it even possible to move the database once it has been created and has data
in it?

Thanks

Neil