oops - forget to keep it on the list

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [galaxy-dev] Move galaxy/database (SQLite) to a new location
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2014 09:11:00 +0200
From: Hans-Rudolf Hotz <h...@fmi.ch>
To: neil.burd...@csiro.au

Hi Neil

First a little comment: I strongly suggest to switch over to PostgreSQL.

Keep in mind that the 'database' (in your case the SQLite database) does
not contain any data. The 'database' contains just the meta data and the
users data which is required to run Galaxy.

"#file_path = database/files" is the location where the data sets are
stored. You can copy the contents of "~/database/files/ to a new
location and make the appropriate changes in 'universe_wsgi.ini' or set
up a sym link.

I hope this helps/clarifies

Regards, Hans-Rudolf