Hi Jan,

The packages are currently maintained only by the devteam as necessary on a
per-repository basis in the Tool Shed itself.  The following Trello card is for
creating bitbucket repositories for the various Tool Shed repositories owned by
the devteam account, but this work won't be done until some time after the
upcoming Galaxy Community Conference.  If you find issues with any of the
devteam packages, let us knwo and we'll get them corrected asap.

https://trello.com/c/WdShmMld/159-create-repositories-in-bitbucket-for-all-repositories-in-the-main-tool-shed-that-are-owned-by-devteam

Thanks,

Greg Von Kuster