Hi,
Your latest update is very exciting with the introduction of
Dataset_Collections!!!
It's very useful for us . I've been testing it in a new install of Galaxy
and I can create a Dataset_Collection in my history.
But with the reading of trello cards and this presentation
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1D4pbULfe3IbSRVF3xsWvp9GyAct4SNfHhufIp-ysxYA/edit#slide=id.g33c342448_143
I've not yet found how to code a tool to