Hi John,

your solution perfectly solved my problem.

Thank you!

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: John Chilton [mailto:jmchil...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Friday, June 06, 2014 3:32 PM
An: Matthias Enders
Cc: galaxy-...@bx.psu.edu
Betreff: Re: [galaxy-dev] Installing galaxy with Apache

Hmm... sorry for the delay I hope you got this to work. I feel like someone
should respond to this but it is difficult to remotely debug web server
configuration issues.

Should your apache config line:

RewriteRule ^(.*) http://localhost:8080$1 [P]

be:

RewriteRule ^/galaxy(.*) http://localhost:8080$1 [P]

instead?

That is the only guess I have. Thanks for your interest in deploying Galaxy.

-John