Hi, Karen.
The toolshed has changed a lot recently so if you are not running the
latest Galaxy release, try updating? If that doesn't help maybe check with
the tool author?
Another htseq based wrapper htseq_bams_to_count_matrix which passes tests
can be installed via the admin menu from the test toolshed via the admin
menu or viewed at
https://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/fubar/htseq_bams_to_count_matrix.

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 6:04 PM, Karen Chait <kch...@techunix.technion.ac.il