Hello Julien,

I don't know if you have had help already or not, but contacting the owners of this instance is the probably the quickest path to an answer (and possibly shared code). At this instance, under "Help -> Support", they have modified the link to point to the email address for their team. I'd start there.

Take care,

Jen
Galaxy team