I am running local toolshed with a recent version (latest_2014.06.02 for
changeset fb68af9a775a). When viewing one of my tools, I can click on the
'Repository Actions' button and see the option 'Export this revision.' When
I am using the public main or test toolsheds, I don't see the 'Export this
revision' option. In all cases I am a logged in user. On the local toolshed
I own the tool I am looking at, while on the main and test toolsheds I am
looking at tools owned by others (a specific example would be
package_biopython_1_62). Is this expected behavior? How do I generate a
capsule from the main or test toolsheds to import into my local toolsheld?

thanks,
-Will