Hi all

      I gather that it is NOT allowed to assign multiple file to from_file
attribute for options in select param as the expect value of from_file
attribute is the name of A file. But would it be nice to allow this feature?
For example, there are two loc file A and B, when I want to get the options
from both files, instead of adding an extra file containing all options from
two files, it will be more maintainable to use something like from_file =
"A.loc, B.loc", isn't it?

     BTW, could anyone help me on this
http://dev.list.galaxyproject.org/jobs-don-t-get-killed-when-histories-deleted-tc4664678.html?

Best regards!