It looks like Dave fixed this issue in 4c58aa19a3d7. Thank you!

However I am still having import issues. I am now getting the message:
"Archive of repository package_bowtie_0_12_7 owned by devteam
Import failed: repository owner devteam does not have an account in this
Tool Shed."
This is on a local toolshed running 9b78595ec11 where I am performing the
input from an admin account. I'm guessing the issue is that I have
'use_remote_user=True' for LDAP authentication and that means that a
devteam account cannot be automatically created to allow this capsule to be
added without modification. Perhaps on import of a capsule (by an
administrator) they could be given the option of preserving the existing
owners or re-assigning ownership to an existing user (defaulting to self)?

Of course, what I really want is inter-toolshed dependancies. Maybe I'm
missing something, but I'm finding it quite painful just to get a tool
development environment setup that makes use of any existing repositories.

thank you for your help,

-Will