Hi
   I have quite a strange issue. I have a local install of Galaxy setup. When I
type 'date' on my Ubuntu machine I get something like:

Wed Jun 18 09:25:22 EST 2014

When i then execute a job and look in the database at the create_time i.e.

# select create_time from job order by create_time;

I get

2014-06-17 23:20:00.133828

So about 10 hours different. Is there some configuration I need to set as
Brisbane is 10hrs ahead of GMT (coincidence?)

Thanks
Neil