From: Evan Bollig <boll0...@umn.edu>
Date: Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 11:19 AM
Subject: specifying default file by name in workflows
To: "<galaxy-...@bx.psu.edu>" <galaxy-...@bx.psu.edu>

I don't know all the subtleties of the galaxy workflow syntax. My goal
is to specify the default input file names for a number of tools in a
workflow. Is this possible, or am I limited to only providing the file
type or extension?

If possible, can you provide an example?

Thanks,

-Evan Bollig
Research Associate | Application Developer | User Support Consultant
Minnesota Supercomputing Institute
599 Walter Library
612 624 1447
e...@msi.umn.edu