Slightly off topic, but I would like to caution that if you want to be able to
ensure that your workspace is still available across time periods/browser
sessions on the public site, then you should most definitely use registered
accounts, as we will not be able to recover any "lost" anonymous histories for
anyone.

Thanks for using Galaxy,

Dan