Hi folks,
In "Upload files to a data library" form, seems like whatever valid path I
enter for linking to data on the server, even with "galaxy" as user and r
permissions on the folder and files - I get the "invalid paths" message after
submitting?  The basic form info:

   *******************************
   Invalid paths:
   /projects/gia/gia_analysis/blast/homologs_index_Spade_genomes/xml_reports/

   Upload option: Upload files from filesystem paths
   File Format: blastxml

   Paths to upload
   /projects/gia/gia_analysis/blast/homologs_index_Spade_genomes/xml_reports/

   Preserve directory structure?
   [yes or no]

   Copy data into Galaxy?
   Link to files without copying into Galaxy
   *******************************

Does anyone know a trick to this?  Would be nice to have more helpful error
explanation here!

My galaxy: 5e605ed6069f+ (stable) release_2014.02.10 .  I think it is a pretty
normal installation.

Thanks for any tips,

Regards,

Damion

Hsiao lab, BC Public Health Microbiology & Reference Laboratory, BC Centre for
Disease Control
655 West 12th Avenue, Vancouver, British Columbia, V5Z 4R4 Canada