Hi all,

I'm moving the directory "tool-data" in other partition than galaxy-dist.
I've set the tool-data-path in universe.ini to this new location.

So, the indexes used by bowtie for example are retrieve without
problem. But no build genome are available when we upload dataset or
whit the pencil interface.

Is there anoter file to configure the path of tool-data ?

Thanks.

Julie