Hello, everyone,
        I am new here, and I am trying to configure galaxy with a cluster.
        I have 3 servers. One for galaxy server, two for cluster computing. And
I followed "Running Galaxy Tools on a Cluster" done the configuration.
        Now I have 2 questions:
        1. How to vertify whether I have configured the galaxy cluster
successfully? For example, I don't see there is any cluster options in "NGS
mapping (bowtie2)  ", but I see cluster options in a web galaxy.
        2. And any other work I should do for configuring galaxy with a cluster?
        Thank you for any help.

Ben