Hi all,

I have a tool that receives multiple inputs, and it is working fine if I
run it stand alone. However, I want to create a workflow where this tool
receive as an input the output of other tools.

I can connect the output from the other tools in the input of this tool,
but the tool receives only one input.

Is there a way to set multiple inputs to a tool in a workflow? I've found
several similar questions like mine, but I haven't found an answer.

I appreciate your help.

Best regards,

--
Alexandre Defelicibus