On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 1:58 PM, Calogero Zarbo <za...@fbk.eu> wrote:
> Hello Peter,
>
> Thanks for your answer.
>
> I tried your come but I am still not able to make it work the way I want.
> I mean that in the workflow design page, when I switch the parameter, it
> doesn't change the graphical list of outputs of the tool. How can I fix it?
> I want something like the Input, where it shows different outputs according
> to the selected parameter from the select.
>
> Here is the XML code:
>
>
>     <inputs>
>         <param name="input_dataset" label="Input dataset (ShoweLab or FBK
> Format) to split" type="data" format="showelab-dataset,fbk-svm-dataset"/>
>
>         <conditional name="format_condition">
>
>             <param name="format_options" label="Choose the type of dataset
> you want to split" type="select">
>                 <option value="fbk">FBK Format</option>
>                 <option value="showelab" selected="True">ShoweLab
> Format</option>
>             </param>
>             <when value="fbk">
>                 <param name="input_fbk_dataset_labels" label="Input dataset
> labels (FBK Format) to split" type="data" format="fbk-labels"/>
>             </when>
>             <when value="showelab" />
>         </conditional>
>         <param name="split_perc" label="Percentage of Training Set among
> complete dataset" type="float" min="0.05" max="0.95" value="0.75"/>
>
>     </inputs>
>     <outputs>
>         <data format="showelab-dataset" name="trainingDataset"
> label="Training Dataset extracted from ${input_dataset.name}">
>             <filter>format_condition["format_options"] ==
> "showelab"</filter>
>
>         </data>
>         <data format="showelab-dataset" name="validationDataset"
> label="Validation Dataset extracted from ${input_dataset.name}">
>             <filter>format_condition["format_options"] ==
> "showelab"</filter>
>
>         </data>
>         <data format="fbk-svm-dataset" name="trainingDataset"
> label="Training Dataset extracted from ${input_dataset.name}">
>             <filter>format_condition["format_options"]  == "fbk"</filter>
>
>         </data>
>         <data format="fbk-labels" name="trainingLabels" label="Training
> Dataset Labels extracted from ${input_fbk_dataset_labels.name}">
>             <filter>format_condition["format_options"]  == "fbk"</filter>
>
>         </data>
>         <data format="fbk-svm-dataset" name="validationDataset"
> label="Validation Dataset extracted from ${input_dataset.name}">
>             <filter>format_condition["format_options"]  == "fbk"</filter>
>
>         </data>
>         <data format="fbk-labels" name="validationLabels" label="Validation
> Dataset Labels extracted from ${input_fbk_dataset_labels.name}">
>             <filter>format_condition["format_options"]  == "fbk"</filter>
>         </data>
>     </outputs>

You appear to have multiple defined datasets (three versions of
trainingDataset) which may be the problem, as the name is meant
to be unique.

I think you should have ONE <data> tag for trainingDataset but
set this up to switch output formats accordingly.

Peter
___________________________________________________________
Please keep all replies on the list by using "reply all"
in your mail client.  To manage your subscriptions to this
and other Galaxy lists, please use the interface at:
  http://lists.bx.psu.edu/

To search Galaxy mailing lists use the unified search at:
  http://galaxyproject.org/search/mailinglists/

Reply via email to