Hi Kyle,

not that I know of, but I'm interested in adding such a feature on top of the base galaxy image.

You can find the Dockerfile here:
https://github.com/bgruening/docker-recipes

Ciao,
Bjoern

Am 21.07.2014 15:39, schrieb Kyle Ellrott:
I know there is a base docker image for Galaxy stable (
https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/bgruening/galaxy-stable/), but is there a
docker image that will start both a server and a toolshed sever and link
them?
I was hoping that I could use something like that for testing shed based
tool deployment.

Kyle