Hello everyone

I tried a galaxy update on my development instance of galaxy. It failed due to 
a schema change coupled with a mysql version change.  Don't worry about why it 
failed - that has been resolved.
I have a backup copy of the database that I restored, which was based on schema 
118.  I issued a "hg update *revision*" to revert back to a code base using the 
118 schema.  I verified that the model folder now only contains up to 
118_....py.  When I try to start galaxy, it tells me that the code requires 
schema 120 and that I should upgrade using db_manage.sh.  I tried running 
"db_manage.sh downgrade 118" but since the database is already v118, it just 
exists without any output. What am I doing wrong?

Regards,
Iyad Kandalaft

Bioinformatics Application Developer
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada | Agriculture et Agroalimentaire Canada
KW Neatby Bldg | éd. KW Neatby
960 Carling Ave| 960, avenue Carling
Ottawa, ON | Ottawa (ON) K1A 0C6
E-mail Address / Adresse courriel: 
iyad.kandal...@agr.gc.ca<mailto:iyad.kandal...@agr.gc.ca>
Telephone | Téléphone 613- 759-1228
Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-759-1701
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

___________________________________________________________
Please keep all replies on the list by using "reply all"
in your mail client.  To manage your subscriptions to this
and other Galaxy lists, please use the interface at:
  http://lists.bx.psu.edu/

To search Galaxy mailing lists use the unified search at:
  http://galaxyproject.org/search/mailinglists/

Reply via email to