Dear All

apologies. Another simple question.

When I attempt to load tools from the test toolshed it give a relocation error.

Are these links currently down (or am I making a mistake) and if so, does
anybody have an idea as to when these will be re-instated.

I am particular keen to install the Tophat2 indexer (part of data_manager)

Many thanks for your time

Mark