Hello everyone,

We are working on a central wiki page to create an overview for all custom
visualizations. This includes visualizations using the visualization
framework, but also visualizations created by custom tools.

Please get back to me and provide information on any visualization which is
not part of the Galaxy core package yet. You may send screenshots, slides,
links, descriptions, tutorials etc. We will sort out and structure the
information on the wiki page.

Thanks,
Sam