Hi,

 I'm trying to install tools from the main toolshed, but I keep getting the
same error regardless of the tool that I'm installing

HTTPError: HTTP Error 307: Temporary Redirect
Module weberror.evalexception.middleware:364 in respond          view
>>  app_iter = self.application(environ, detect_start_response)
Module paste.recursive:84 in __call__          view
>>  return self.application(environ, start_response)
Module paste.httpexceptions:633 in __call__          view
>>  return self.application(environ, start_response)
Module galaxy.web.framework.base:132 in __call__          view
>>  return self.handle_request( environ, start_response )
Module galaxy.web.framework.base:190 in handle_request          view
>>  body = method( trans, **kwargs )
Module galaxy.web.framework:377 in decorator          view
>>  return func( self, trans, *args, **kwargs )
Module galaxy.webapps.galaxy.controllers.admin_toolshed:1116 in
prepare_for_install          view
>>  updating=updating )
Module tool_shed.util.common_install_util:110 in
get_dependencies_for_repository          view
>>  all_repo_info_dict = get_required_repo_info_dicts( trans, tool_shed_url,
>> util.listify( repo_info_dict ) )
Module tool_shed.util.common_install_util:451 in get_required_repo_info_dicts
       view
>>  response = urllib2.urlopen( request ).read()
Module urllib2:127 in urlopen          view
>>  return _opener.open(url, data, timeout)
Module urllib2:410 in open          view
>>  response = meth(req, response)
Module urllib2:523 in http_response          view
>>  'http', request, response, code, msg, hdrs)
Module urllib2:442 in error          view
>>  result = self._call_chain(*args)
Module urllib2:382 in _call_chain          view
>>  result = func(*args)
Module urllib2:608 in http_error_302          view
>>  new = self.redirect_request(req, fp, code, msg, headers, newurl)
Module urllib2:569 in redirect_request          view
>>  raise HTTPError(req.get_full_url(), code, msg, headers, fp)
HTTPError: HTTP Error 307: Temporary Redirect

I've just installed Galaxy locally for the first time on a Mac OS 10.9.3. The
only changes I've made to the universe_wsg.ini file are:

setting host=0.0.0.0 (The error also occurred with host=127.0.0.1?)

specifying a full path for Tool_depenendency_dir

giving myself administrator privileges with admin_users=myemail

any ideas?

Danielle