Hi,

I haven't been able to find any implementation of the PHYLIP tools into
Galaxy. I know some datatype are part of the emboss datatypes but what
about the tools ? I reckon I am not the only one looking for this so I fear
I might have missed something, if this is the case could you please point
in the right direction to look ?

Regards,
Philip