On occasion I'm getting and 'Internal Server error' on login with my production
galaxy server.
If I refresh the page I'm able to login just fine.

This instance of galaxy has an apache frontend and a mysql server on the back
end.   If I look at my log files I see:

OperationalError: (OperationalError) (2006, 'MySQL server has gone away')
'SELECT galaxy_session.id AS galaxy_session_id.............

It looks like perhaps galaxy is trying to use a stale session or something like
that.  Has anyone else seen this problem and is there an easy solution aside
from having users refresh the page?

Thanks,
Don
FSU Research Computing Center