Our galaxy server has an apache front end with ldap authentication.

I've added a condor destination...
<plugin id="condor" type="runner"
load="galaxy.jobs.runners.condor:CondorJobRunner"/>
<destination id="condor" runner="condor"/>

There are some tools I'd like to point to condor but it appears all the jobs
will be sent as the user condor.

Is there an existing fix that will submit jobs to our condor cluster as the
logged in user?

If not could someone give me a small pointer for a hack fix?
Something along the lines of:

galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/jobs/runners/util/condor/__init__.py

line 71:
submit = Popen(('condor_submit', submit_file), stdout=PIPE, stderr=STDOUT)

Could be changed to sudo -u xxx -c condor_submit...

Thanks all,
Don
FSU Research Computing Center