Hi,

I get an installation error on the python 2.7 package in the test toolshed. I used the 'contact owner' function, but wanted to mention it here too, as there hasn't been reaction so far. Sorry for double posting if so.

Error:

tar (child): 5.2.tar.bz2: Cannot open: No such file or directory

A similar error is in the Test run outputs. I believe it is related to the following (unnecessary) line in the tool_dependency.xml:

 <action type="change_directory">..</action>

located just after the download_file action for the 5.2.tar.bz2 file.

Best,

Geert

--

Geert Vandeweyer, Ph.D.