Hi Geert,

are you talking about the package_python_* repository?

Am 07.08.2014 um 10:00 schrieb Geert Vandeweyer:
Hi,

I get an installation error on the python 2.7 package in the test
toolshed. I used the 'contact owner' function, but wanted to mention it
here too, as there hasn't been reaction so far. Sorry for double posting
if so.

Oh this is interesting, because we did not get notified. It is from IUC correct?

Error:

tar (child): 5.2.tar.bz2: Cannot open: No such file or directory

A similar error is in the Test run outputs. I believe it is related to
the following (unnecessary)  line in the tool_dependency.xml:

  <action type="change_directory">..</action>

This can be. The cwd directory handling changed a lot in recent versions, due to bugs. And for a few repositories we still have the workarounds included.

I will upload a new version without this workaround and see if it passes.

located just after the download_file action for the 5.2.tar.bz2 file.

Best,

Geert