Hi,

I updated the python wrappers. Depending on your Galaxy version it should work now.

@Greg, we still have the error that 'contact owner' does not seem to work :(

Cheers,
Bjoern

Am 07.08.2014 um 12:11 schrieb Geert Vandeweyer:
sorry about that confusion :-)

Yes, I'm talking about the package_python_2.7 repository. The same error
is also present in the test runs of the package_python_3* repo.

Best,

Geert