Hi all,

I'm setting up a local galaxy server and have implemented a tool, but I can't
even get it to run.
When I try to run it, the terminal says:
TypeError: unhashable type: 'dict'

The error itself arises from a python egg:
File
"~/galaxy-dist/eggs/SQLAlchemy-0.7.9-py2.7-linux-x86_64-ucs4.egg/sqlalchemy/orm/identity.py",
 line 141 in get
  state = dict.get(self, key, default)

Any suggestions of how to solve this?

Best regards,