Hi everyone,I recently have installed a local instance of galaxy in my
computer, everything worked fine until I changed the path for
library_import_dir in the universe_wsgi.ini file, to upload files to data
libraries.I followed the Galaxy documentation to setup this feature:This is the
path in the universe_wsgi.ini filelibrary_import_dir =
/media/New/Vladimir/My_RNA-seq/The steps I followed are:    Admin > Data
Library > Create new data library > Add datasets > Upload directory of files
file format was set to auto-detect    server Directory was
/media/New/Vladimir/My_RNA-seq/    and we chose the option to link to files
instead of copying themWhen I try to upload files, galaxy displays the
following error:Error Traceback:⇝ AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no
attribute 'new_state'<?xml version="1.0" ?><traceback>    <sysinfo>

<filename>/home/labinmunologiaulpgc/galaxy-dist/eggs/WebError-0.8a-py2.7.egg/weberror/evalexception/middleware.py</filename>
<operation>app_iter = self.application(environ,
detect_start_response)</operation>            <operation_context>        try:
         __traceback_supplement__ = errormiddleware.Supplement, self, environ
         app_iter = self.application(environ, detect_start_response)
try:                return_iter = list(app_iter)</operation_context>
<filename>/home/labinmunologiaulpgc/galaxy-dist/eggs/Paste-1.7.5.1-py2.7.egg/paste/recursive.py</filename>
<operation>return self.application(environ, start_response)</operation>
   <operation_context>        environ['paste.recursive.script_name'] =
my_script_name        try:            return self.application(environ,
start_response)        except ForwardRequestException, e:            middleware
= CheckForRecursionMiddleware(</operation_context>        </frame>
<filename>/home/labinmunologiaulpgc/galaxy-dist/eggs/Paste-1.7.5.1-py2.7.egg/paste/httpexceptions.py</filename>
 <operation>return self.application(environ, start_response)</operation>
    <operation_context>                           []).append(HTTPException)
   try:            return self.application(environ, start_response)
except HTTPException, exc:            return exc(environ,
start_response)</operation_context>        </frame>        <frame>
<module>galaxy.web.framework.base</module>
<filename>/home/labinmunologiaulpgc/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/web/framework/base.py</filename>
 <operation>return self.handle_request( environ, start_response )</operation>
         <operation_context>        self.trace( message=&quot;Starting
request&quot; )        try:            return self.handle_request( environ,
start_response )        finally:            self.trace( message=&quot;Handle
request finished&quot; )</operation_context>        </frame>        <frame>
       <module>galaxy.web.framework.base</module>
<filename>/home/labinmunologiaulpgc/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/web/framework/base.py</filename>
       <operation>body = method( trans, **kwargs )</operation>
<operation_context>        kwargs.pop( '_', None )        try:            body
= method( trans, **kwargs )        except Exception, e:            body =
self.handle_controller_exception( e, trans, **kwargs )</operation_context>
  </frame>        <frame>
<module>galaxy.webapps.galaxy.controllers.library_common</module>
<filename>/home/labinmunologiaulpgc/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/webapps/galaxy/controllers/library_common.py</filename>
            <line>927</line>
)</operation>            <operation_context>

widgets=widgets,
                                    replace_dataset=replace_dataset,

        **kwd )                if created_outputs_dict:                    if
cntrller == 'api':</operation_context>        </frame>        <frame>
 <module>galaxy.webapps.galaxy.controllers.library_common</module>
<filename>/home/labinmunologiaulpgc/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/webapps/galaxy/controllers/library_common.py</filename>
        <operation>state = tool.new_state( trans )</operation>
<operation_context>        tool_id = 'upload1'        tool =
trans.app.toolbox.get_tool( tool_id )        state = tool.new_state( trans )
    errors = tool.update_state( trans, tool.inputs_by_page[0], state.inputs,
kwd )        tool_params = state.inputs</operation_context>        </frame>
<value>'NoneType' object has no attribute 'new_state'</value>
</exception></traceback> I have been looking for a solution to fix this problem
on the web without success.

thank you very much