Hi there

I updated a tool of mine recently, committed to the local toolshed, did
the update from within the Admin panel and then got this error:

Error - <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>: 'Tool' object has no
attribute 'citations'

A restart of Galaxy seemed to fix the problem, but since then the tool
could not be found - it is not in any of the Tool categories. Deleting
and re-installing the tool does not fix this problem - and on
installation time I never get asked what group to add it to. It seems as
if it is somehow "stuck" in an incorrect state.

Any ideas where to go poking? Presumably there is somewhere in the
database to go poking to "reset" things.

P.S. this is with the latest Galaxy from galaxy-central.