Thanks Nate, I must say that I did not have the upload tool in the
tool_conf.xml because I am using the shed_tool_conf.xml to have a customized
tools panel, and this xml file is empty by default. I've installed the upload
tool throught the Galaxy main tool shed, I rebooted the system, and checked
that the tool is in the shed_tool_conf.xml.

here is the code in the shed_tool_conf.xml

<section id="getext" name="Get Data" version="">
  <tool
file="toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repos/alermine/upload_local_file/6b590f108b48/upload_local_file/upload_local_file/upload_local_file.xml"

guid="toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repos/alermine/upload_local_file/upload_local_file/1.0.0">
      <tool_shed>toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu</tool_shed>
        <repository_name>upload_local_file</repository_name>
        <repository_owner>alermine</repository_owner>

<installed_changeset_revision>6b590f108b48</installed_changeset_revision>

<id>toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repos/alermine/upload_local_file/upload_local_file/1.0.0</id>
        <version>1.0.0</version>
    </tool>
</section>

But when I try to upload the files to a data library, I got the same error.

What can I do?