Hi,

now I am trying to set the working and temp directories of Galaxy enviroment in
a external drive, but I do not know how to do this task. I know that
universe_wgsi.ini file has a section called Files and directories, with
diferent options like job_working_directory, collect_outputs_from, file_path
and new_file_path. However, I do not know if these are the options to be set or
if there are other options. I also do not know how to set these options. Can
anybody help me or point me to a tutorial?

Thanks