Hi Peter,

I'm working on composite datatypes now (for PacBio SMRT cells). In the datatype I know I'll have files with variable names (e.g. .1, .2, .3) and after using the blast datattype as reference material, I noticed that you had commented out files with variable names from the datatype. Is there rationale behind that? Are we ensured that the entire directory will always be transferred so it's not a problem to not specify files as part of the datatype?

Reference: https://github.com/peterjc/galaxy_blast/blob/master/datatypes/blast_datatypes/blast.py#L232

Cheers,
Eric

--