Hi,

I am trying to set up in our Galaxy a program that takes two inputs that
have different datatypes.

The problem is that Galaxy selects only datasets of the first datatype and
displays all datasets for  the second with all types, not only with the
specified datatype (We want it to display for the second dataset only those
with datatype=”lefse_res”).

Both datasets are input and are both required to run the step.

My code looks as follows:

<inputs>

  <param format="tabular" name="inp_data1" type="data" label="Input 1" />

           <param format="lefse_res" name="inp_data2" type="data"
label="Input 2"/>

</inputs>

Should I be doing it in another way?

Thanks!