Hi Team,

I have installed a fresh version of Galaxy and am having an issue with the
'Upload File' tool.  When I attempt to use it it just sits and spins.  No data
gets uploaded.  I have looked through the universe.wsgi.ini file and cannot
find anything there that stands out.  Can you point me to a possible solution?

Thanks,
Iry

The information in this email, including attachments, may be confidential and
is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you believe you received this email
by mistake, please notify the sender by return email as soon as possible.