Hi all,

Are the main and test tool-sheds currently meant to
be running the tool functional tests every 48 hours?

I created and updated these repositories last week,
but they have yet to be tested:

https://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/seq_composition
https://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/blast_rbh

P.S. it would be nice to be able to sort the "Repositories I
own" lists etc by date (particularly for my typical workflow
of posting an update to the TestToolShed, waiting for a
green light from the tests, and then pushing this to the
main ToolShed).