Peter,

The tests are configured to run once every 48 hours, on even-numbered days of
the month. I'll be looking into the three you mentioned in your second email to
determine why they are not being tested, or why the test results are not being
updated.

--Dave B.
On 08/18/2014 07:28 AM, Peter Cock wrote:
On Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 11:16 AM, Peter Cock <p.j.a.c...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Are the main and test tool-sheds currently meant to
> be running the tool functional tests every 48 hours?
>
> I created and updated these repositories last week,
> but they have yet to be tested:
>
> https://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/seq_composition
> https://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/blast_rbh
>
> Thanks,
>
> Peter
>
> P.S. it would be nice to be able to sort the "Repositories I
> own" lists etc by date (particularly for my typical workflow
> of posting an update to the TestToolShed, waiting for a
> green light from the tests, and then pushing this to the
> main ToolShed).

Perhaps something deeper here, older untested examples:

Revised 2014-07-30 ,
https://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/seq_filter_by_id
https://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/blastxml_to_top_descr

Revised 2014-07-31,