Hi, I was trying to upload some FASTQ files via FTP using the FileZilla
client but although the program connects to the server it doesn't log in. I
checked the user and the password several times and I tried to use another
account but I still got the same error.

I also tried to upload the files via URL (using Mega) but when the upload
is finished the files appear to be empty.

Thanks
David