Thanks Dannon. Looking forward to the resolution. We've got some long
workflows (100+ steps) that take days to compute. It takes about 2
minutes to finish queuing tasks, and then I found that they continue
to execute even if I interrupt the bioblend thread. I'll add a
signal.alarm interrupt to kill the bioblend thread and continue manual
monitoring.

-E
-Evan Bollig
Research Associate | Application Developer | User Support Consultant
Minnesota Supercomputing Institute
599 Walter Library
612 624 1447
e...@msi.umn.edu