I have a python script that I use to download the qc data generated in one of
the steps in a workflow.
It used to work on a previous install of galaxy - but we've gone through and
updated our Galaxy install so that it's now running on a new file system - and
when I try and use the bioblend api to download the dataset the request for the
file gets redirected to the login page.

The call to download it is -
dm = gi.datasets.download_dataset(qcf.get("id"), outfile, False )
Where qcf is the history step
This calls the following url:/datasets/4fa2da3cf0e735a4/display?to_ext=html

If I visit the url in a browser that's not in a session, it behaves the same
way - but works correctly when I am logged in.
How can I access this using the api key?  When I add the parameters
key=${myKey}  it still fails.

Thanks,
-Brad Zeitner