On Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 9:39 AM, Marija Atanaskovic
<ma...@unimelb.edu.au> wrote:

> Mira doesn’t work on Galaxy. This is the log message I receive.
>
> Tool: Assemble with MIRA v3.4
> Name: MIRA log
> Created: Fri Aug 22 00:24:38 2014 (UTC)
> Filesize: 0 bytes
> Dbkey: ?
> Format: txt
> Galaxy Tool Version: 0.0.10
> Tool Version: None
> Tool Standard Output: stdout
> Tool Standard Error: stderr
> Tool Exit Code: None
> API ID: d5f55b83db1f410a
> Full Path: /mnt/galaxy/files/000/dataset_326.dat

What was the stdout and stderr information?

Did you install this from the main tool shed?:
https://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/mira_assembler

> Also I can’t install Mira 4. This is the message I receive.
> Any suggestions.

Getting "Internal Server Error" is unhelpful - I can't
really guess what might be going wrong here :(

I have had problems with the MIRA dependencies when
Bastien has renamed folders on sourceforge... are you
using the Test Tool Shed here (since I have not yet
released the MIRA 4 wrapper on the main ToolShed)?:
https://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/mira4_assembler

Regards,