Hi Peter,

Thanks for your response and for the advice from the other subscribers. I
am not the site administrator, but I have passed on all the email
correspondence to the administrators. I am a “wet-lab” scientist who
wanted to use the programme for my work. That is why I use Galaxy as the
script writing etc., is taken care of. Galaxy is a great resource for
people like me. I’ll let you know what happens.

Best regards,

Marija