From: Shrum, Donald C [mailto:dcsh...@admin.fsu.edu]
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2014 9:27 PM
To: Kandalaft, Iyad; Eric Rasche
Cc: galaxy-dev@lists.bx.psu.edu
Subject: RE: [galaxy-dev] ssl proxy

I'm not using a virtual host.  Apache is just there as a proxy.  I tried the
rewrite rules below...

I get a redirect from 80 to 443 as expected for the ldap authentication.  After
authenticating I do not get redirected to 8080 for galaxy.  I've tried a few
different ways and always get that.  I'll dig in tomorrow morning and after
some coffee to see if I can figure it out.

It's probably worth posting the solution in the docs.