Hi all,

I'm implementing a tool for our local galaxy instance which has multiple output
datasets.
The number of datasets are determined by the input so I've been following the
instructions at the bottom of this page:
https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Tools/Multiple%20Output%20Files.

As I understand, the $__new_file_path__ option is changed in the
universe_wsgi.ini file.
Regardless, the extra files created from the tool does not show in the galaxy
history.

Any ideas?

Best,
Martin Christiansen